The Country Club of Sapphire Valley
This Website has been established by MembersFirst and The Country Club of Sapphire Valley for the sole purpose of conveying information about The Country Club of Sapphire Valley and to provide services to its members.
Use of Website
Restrictions on Use
This Website may only be used for lawful purposes consistent with all rights of other parties and may not be used to violate any state, federal, or local laws. Unlawful activities include but are not limited to storing, distributing, or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic or any other content (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) in violation of privacy rights or copyright or trademark rights, or attempting to compromise the security of this Website or any networked account. You are expressly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing", or "crashing". Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley may investigate occurrences which involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
Further, except with The Country Club of Sapphire Valley’s express advance authorization or in a clearly designated area, you may not use the Website to: (a) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Communications that provide any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, or email address; (b) solicit donations for any purpose.
User Communications and Submissions
Any content, information, or other communication you transmit or post on this Website in any form including, but not limited to text, data, photographs, video, music, sound, chat, messages, or files, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communications"). The interactive nature of postings on this Website makes it impossible for CCSV to assume responsibility for the materials posted. Therefore, the Communications are not endorsed by CCSV, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy or quality of any Communications posted on the Website. You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any Communications, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Communication. All Communications posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the Communication, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of Communication shall be to such individual.
The Country Club of Sapphire Valley will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use the Communications for all commercial or non-commercial purposes. CCSV will own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, to any suggestions, ideas, feedback, recommendations, or other information provided by you relating to the Website ("Submissions") and if required, you agree to assign such Submissions to CCSV free of charge. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley or any of its affiliates or subcontractors may use such Submissions as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
If you choose to post Communications on The Country Club of Sapphire Valley’s webpages, we require that you adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior and that your use of CCSV reflects your respect for the legal rights of the other users and individuals connected with The Country Club of Sapphire Valley.
The Country Club of Sapphire Valley may, but is not obligated to, monitor, or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post Communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such Communications. We reserve the right to remove any Content that, in our sole judgment, may be considered to be illegal or may violate these Terms. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley will have no liability related to the content of any such Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time The Country Club of Sapphire Valley may place links to other websites on this page or on other pages of this Website. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley has no control over any other website and is not responsible for the content on any website other than this one. You assume all responsibility when you go to other sites via the links on the pages of this Website.
The trademarks, trade names, and service marks used on the Website belong to The Country Club of Sapphire Valley. No one is authorized to use any of the Marks in any manner without the prior express written permission of the owner of the Mark. The materials displayed on the Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright law and treaties, and shall not be transmitted, broadcast, copied, adapted, displayed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, distributed, performed, or otherwise used except as permitted by law. All Website design rights, databases and other intellectual property rights associated with the Website, whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill, are proprietary rights of The Country Club of Sapphire Valley. Modification of any Marks or materials displayed on the Website or the use of any materials displayed for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of The Country Club of Sapphire Valley and is prohibited.
None of the information on the Website may be used, distributed, or reproduced for commercial purposes without The Country Club of Sapphire Valley’s express written permission.
Modifications to the Website
The Country Club of Sapphire Valley reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the website.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and the internet. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley makes no representation, warranty, or guaranty as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of the Website or any content. The Country Club of Sapphire Valley does not represent or warrant that:
- the use or operation of the Website will be secure, timely, uninterrupted, or errorfree,
- the Website will meet your requirements or expectations,
- any stored content will be accurate or reliable or its integrity maintained,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your requirements or expectations,
- errors or defects will be corrected,
- the Website or the server(s) that make the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The Website and all content is provided to you strictly on an "as is" basis. all conditions, representations, and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law by The Country Club of Sapphire Valley.
Limitation of Liability
The Country Club of Sapphire Valley is not responsible for any loss, damage, expense, or penalty (either in tort, contract, or otherwise), including direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or treble damages, that result from the access of or use of this Website, even if The Country Club of Sapphire Valley has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to the omission of information, the failure of equipment, the delay or inability to receive or transmit information, the delay or inability to print information, the transmission of any computer virus, or the transmission of any other malicious or disabling code or procedure. This limitation applies even if The Country Club of Sapphire Valley has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Country Club of Sapphire Valley, its officers, directors and employees and its suppliers from and against any liabilities, losses and reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of any claims or suits by any third party connected with or resulting from your use of this Website in any unlawful manner or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
By using this Website, you agree that you will not:
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website.
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Website any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the Website or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation, or promotional materials.
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way or provide any untruthful information to us.
- Restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using this Website, collect, harvest, or disclose personal information obtained from this Website, or collect information about users of this Website.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any section or technology on this Website, or attempt to do any of the foregoing.
- Gain unauthorized access to this Website or computers or websites connected or linked to this Website.
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, "robots", "spiders", or "offline readers", that access this Website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser (except that The Country Club of Sapphire Valley grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the publicly available searchable indices of the materials, not caches or archives of such materials).
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Website chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called "spamming" or "phishing" messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services.
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.